1. Do people seem to mumble or speak in a soft voice?
2. Do you feel tired or irritable after a long conversation?
3. Do you sometimes miss key words or need to ask people to repeat themselves?
4. When you are in a crowd, is it difficult for you to follow the conversation?
5. When you are with other people, does background noise bother you?
6. Do you often need the volume on your TV or radio louder than others like it?
7. Do you find it difficult to hear the doorbell or the telephone ringing?
8. Is carrying on a telephone conversation difficult?
9. Do you find it difficult to locate an object by sound only (phone, alarm clock)?
10. Has someone mentioned that you might have a problem with your hearing?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, ask our doctors/physicians about scheduling a hearing test.