- Botox is used to eliminate or reduce wrinkles in the forehead, crow’s feet around the eyes, and furrows in between the eyebrows. Treatments last 3 to 6 months.
- Injectable fillers Collagen, human collagen matrix, and nonresorbable synthetic polymer fillers may be used to decrease fine wrinkles around the eyes, forehead, and lips. They are also used to reduce deep creases in the forehead, cheeks, and chin.
Rhinoplasty – Surgery of the Nose
A cosmetic rhinoplasty is surgery to improve appearance of the nose. It involves reshaping nasal cartilage and bone. Functional rhinoplasty may be performed in conjunction with cosmetic surgery to improve nasal breathing.
Otoplasty – Non-surgical procedure of the Protruding Ear
A non-surgical otoplasty with Cartilze is an office-based, laser-assisted procedure to reshape the cartilage of protruding or deformed ears. Both children and adults can benefit from this cutting-edge technology.
The appearance of an aging face can be improved with a facelift. The surgery involves tightening muscles and removing excess skin. It reduces deep facial folds and sagging of the jowl and chin.
Submental Lipectomy – Surgery for the “double chin”
Excess fat is removed under the chin.
Forehead or Eyebrow Lift
Surgery to improve forehead creases and wrinkles and treats drooping eyebrows and sagging eyelids.
Blepharoplasty – Surgery of the Eyelids
Surgical removal of excess skin and fat of the upper and lower eyelids. It resolves the tires and puffy appearance around the eyes.
Mentoplasty – Surgery of the Chin
Implants may be used to augment a “weak chin” and improve facial balance.
Facial Reconstruction Procedures:
- Cancer reconstruction may be performed with flaps and grafts to repair facial defects after skin cancer treatment.
- Facial trauma reconstruction may be required to treat facial fractures and lacerations. These are common after motor vehicle accidents, sports injuries, animal bites, and domestic altercations.
- Scar revision techniques are used to camouflage facial scars.