The Hearing and Balance Center of Southwestern Ear, Nose & Throat (SWENT) are the only Ear Nose & Throat (ENT) Physician-owned audiology and hearing aid practices in Santa Fe, NM. The physicians and audiologists work together to provide you with the best hearing health care possible. The team not only monitors, maintains and improves your hearing, but also identifies and treats any physical abnormalities or illnesses of your ear and auditory system. The Hearing and Balance Center of Southwestern Ear, Nose and Throat are staffed daily by licensed audiologists (not hearing aid specialists), an audiology assistant and administrative support who together provide comprehensive hearing care for each individual and his/her family. Our services include:
- Medical clearance and dispensing of monaural and binaural hearing aids
- Repair and maintenance of hearing aids of most manufacturers
- Diagnostic medical testing and treatment for vertigo and other vestibular abnormalities
- Full Audiometric/Hearing testing done in soundproof booths by certified audiologists
- All follow up care for rehabilitation of hearing loss
At Southwestern Ear, Nose & Throat, we dispense hearing aids from the top manufacturers in the industry. The manufacturers we work with provide not only technology, but excellent service based on our standards. The entire team at Southwestern Ear, Nose & Throat is committed to providing compassionate and comprehensive medical care for you and your family.